What ATV/UTV Do You Recommend?
Do we pick up the ATV’s at the store or on the beach?
Can we use a car seat in a RZR?
What rentals can accommodate 2 people?
Do you provide a shuttle?
Will the shuttle pick us up at the hotel?
Can we stop and eat during our riding time?
Can you BBQ on the beach?
Does it get windy?
When do you think the best time to ride is?
Can you drive the ATVs/RZRs in the water?
My friend has never had a driver’s license, can they still ride?
What do I wear?
We suggest all riders wear long pants, closed-toe shoes, and a long sleeve shirt. The weather here on the beach can change quickly. For that reason, we also suggest wearing a jacket or sweatshirt.
Every person is required to wear a helmet, so if you have your own, please bring it. We have helmets to lend you, and they are included with your rental. If you have goggles or riding gloves, feel free to bring them. If you don’t have your own, we do rent them.
What type of shoes do I need to wear?
Is there a place to store my belongings?
How long do people normally ride for?
Why do we need to arrive 1 hour early (1-1/2 on weekends and holidays during the summer)?
I am bringing someone else’s child with me, is that okay?
Yes, but before they come, the legal guardian needs to fill out a waiver and we also need a copy of their license.
Do you rent in the rain?
Do you rent dirt bikes?
Is it a guided tour?
Can someone under 18 go out into the dunes alone?
Can I leave a cash deposit?
Do you have a parking lot?
What are some good places nearby to eat?
- Pier St. Deli– Right across the street from our Pier Ave Store is great.
- In Oceano, you have Sylvester Burgers, Efrens & Chachos for Mexican food.
- In downtown Pismo Beach, you have Cool Cat Café, Hoagies, Splash Café.
- If you drive up Grand Ave in Grover Beach, there is fast food places on both sides of the street.
- Farther up Grand is Arroyo Grande for Figeroa Mtn Brewery
- In the village of Arroyo Grande and you have McLintocks, Old Village Grill, Rooster Creek, Mason Bar and more. Lots of good food around here all within 4-5 miles
What hotels are in the area?
The list below is the hotels that are in our area.
- Avila Lighthouse Suites (805) 627-1900
- Avila Village Inn (800) 454-0840
- Aloha Inn (805) 489-9300
- Best Western – Shore Cliff Lodge (805) 773-4671
- Cottage Inn by the Sea (844) 812-2004
- Dolphin Bay (805) 773-4300
- Dolphin Cove – Pismo Beach (805) 773-4706
- Edge Water Inn & Suites (805) 773-4811
- Hampton Inn (805) 202-2110
- Hilton Garden Inn (805) 773-6020
- Inn at the Pier – (805) 295-5565
- Oxford Suites (805) 773-3773
- Pismo Lighthouse Suites (805) 773-2411
- Pismo Coast Village RV Resort (888) 782-3224
- Pismo Sands Beach Club (866) 217-8111
- Sea Venture (805) 773-4994
- SeaCrest Ocean Front Hotel (805) 773-4608
- Sycamore Hot Springs (805) 595-7302
- The Cliffs Resort (805) 773-5000
- The Inn at the Cove (805) 773-3511
- The Tides – Ocean View Inn (805) 773-2493
- Vespera on Ocean – (805) 773-1011