STEVE’S ATV RENTALS – GLAMIS NORTH
10595 HOT MINERAL ROAD, NILAND, CA – DIRECTIONS
Weekends only. Please call for availabilty.
WELCOME TO GLAMIS NORTH
NOTE: GLAMIS NORTH HOT SPRINGS IS AN HOUR NORTH OF GLAMIS SAND DUNES.
OUR RENTALS ARE FOR THE PEOPLE STAYING AT THIS RESORT.
Steves ATV is proud to offer rentals at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort. This is one of our best kept secret off-roading destinations. As a gateway to the Bradshaw trails and nestled against the beautiful Chocolate Mountains located on the east side of the Salton Sea. The resort offers 170 sites for camping and also has fully furnished cabins. After a long day of riding, consider a long soak in one of their eighteen hot mineral spring pools and tubs or enjoy downhome cooking at Sassy’s Outback café. This is one of the places we go for our family vacations. Our grandkids love exploring the Bat cave, walking through the abandoned miner’s cabin and seeing the watering holes deep in the beautiful Red Canyon. The number of places to see and explore along the Bradshaw trail is almost limitless whether you bring your family or a big group. Everyone will be amazed.
WHAT WE RENT AT GLAMIS NORTH
Wear Long pants, closed toe shoes, and long sleeve shirt or sweatshirts. .Every person is required to wear a helmet, so If you have your own, please bring it. We have helmets to lend you and they are included with your rental.
For more recommendations, please see the Rentals Resources Page to learn what it takes to rent at STEVE’S ATV
For prices, please visit the reservations page. Prices are listed there.
CLICK ON A PHOTO FOR VEHICLE DETAILS.
EXPLORE THE TRAILS
- The Bradshaw Trail – a short ride to a trail that will take you all the way to the Colorado River through some awesome canyons and mountains
- Beal Well – only 26 miles
- Salvation Mountain – a quick 17 mile ride
- The Bat Caves – a must to see only and 18 mile round trip for the family
- The Pinnacles – you will be impressed, and it is only 26 miles if you do not explore the side trails
- The Old Miner Cabin – a 4 to 5 hour ride into breath taking Desert Mountains
- The Praying Lady – 66 miles round trip with so much to explore along the way
- The Oasis – see a very rare species fish and trees that grow side-ways. A 14 mile ride from you campsite
- Salt Creek Wash – is a great day ride.
This is a list of trails. Be sure to check our YouTube page for videos about the area.